Friday 5 April 2013

Review: Bourjois Paris Magic Nail Polish Remover




When I first heard about the concept, I just knew I had to try it. For me, nail vanish is an absolute pain to get off and can be an effort. I bought this on a whim, and I'm pretty pleased!

It claims to remove vanish in '1 second', which isn't an exact fact, it takes around 5 seconds - although it could take more depending on how much nail vanish you have on.


It does smell quite 'nice' for a nail vanish remover and is acetone free which is what I was looking for.

The 75ml bottle, which retails for £4.99 in Boots and Superdrug, has an absorbent sponge like formula. 

The process is basically this: you rotate your nail in the sponge, which absorbs your nail vanish. It takes a few rotations to get the nail vanish completely off, especially if you have glitter nail vanish on.

I've had mine for around a month and it's lasted pretty well, despite me accidently tipping it and watching the nail vanish remover spill all over the floor... oops?!

I would highly recommend this, for those like me, who find removing nail vanish tiresome. 

Feel free to leave a comment, this is my first attempt at blogging beauty reviews, so I'm pretty much have no experience at this.

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try this but have never got around to purchasing it!

    Please check out and follow my blog! I'd really appreciate it! <3
    http://seasidebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comments and I will be sure to do so.

    ReplyDelete